Quiz: Do you remember these good things that happened in 2021?
The census was one of Kenya’s most ambitious conservation efforts yet, and the results are critical to understand how best to protect the country’s more than 1,000 native species. Some good news from the census? Populations of some iconic Kenyan animals, like elephants and rhinos, have seen a slight increase.
- 2022 can mark the end of the pandemic, WHO chief says
- Paris makes wearing masks outdoors mandatory
- Several US states near all-time peak hospitalization levels
- Israel begins trials for fourth dose of Covid-19 vaccine
- Covid causes travel chaos, as US airlines cancel hundreds of flights on one of the busiest days of the year
- Europe is reinstating a host of Covid-19 restrictions over the holidays